CRΞ8R DAO Content Marketing Proposal

The goal for our proposed engagement with ESD DAO is to create content that tells the ESD story, explain the product and create awareness for the ESD offering. But first please allow us to introduce ourselves.

Discord: CRΞ8R

There is a lot going on with ESD at the moment!

• Migration to V2 with new protocol design

• Rebranding

• DeFi Pulse Partnership & Equilibria as the primary ecosystem protocol development team

Our proposal would aim to help spread awareness around these developments as the protocol evolves.

Core Offering

The structure that we will use to execute this goal is the content pyramid.

The foundation of this pyramid will be one long form piece of content. For ESD it will be an interview with the best representative(s) of the project and a utilization up to date information produced by the team.

The second step is to break the foundational content down into micro content such as articles, video clips infographics and memes.

In total this will provide ESD with one interview, one article, four to five clips from the conversations, and three to four graphics pertaining to the discussion

Secondary Offering

In addition to the core offering, we will provide you with five to seven pieces of original content created by the DAO members. This is not as structured as the core offering because it will be based on the consensus around what content types/angles are deemed most effective plus the creativity of DAO members working in collaboration with ESD community S2 etc. This is the area where we can experiment with delivery, messaging and design elements to see which performs best with the audience.

Any member of the ESD community is invited to collaborate with CRE8R DAO, submit content and receive payment out of the budget specified below. So in effect this gives ESD a way to incentivise community content creation that is permissionless while still having systems in place to ensure accuracy, quality, effectiveness and reach.

We hope to collaborate closely with S2 and help lighten the load over the next month while they are busy launching V2.

Cost

In total this will cost $10,000 (paid in $ESD) for 1 month of content services. Payment must be made this address - 0x5eefD9C64d8c35142B7611aE3A6dECFc6d7a8a5E.

Ongoing Offering

This service would continue as long as it made sense for the protocol on a month to month basis. This is our general process for working with clients: cre8r.vip/client-process (can’t link this one due to discourse restrictions on new users).

It is noted that this would be adapted slightly due to the nature of working with a DAO!

1 Like

@dunks411_CRE8R very nice proposal and like the idea.

Can you provide some information on the specific deliverables in a months time beyond the long-form piece?

Also, I assume that CRE8R DAO takes a cut out of payment to community members, curious what that type of content outsourcing relationship looks like.

Finally, can you provide some background on protocols you have done work for and links to some of the content you have created?

Thanks!

Apologies, I had to split these replies up so I could have the links I wanted to share with you. I need to earn some more discourse brownie points…

Can you provide some information on the specific deliverables in a months time beyond the long-form piece?

Minimum 3 videos, 4 articles, 10 graphics (info / memes)

Also, I assume that CRE8R DAO takes a cut out of payment to community members, curious what that type of content outsourcing relationship looks like.

We have a pretty neat little system running in terms of working with clients, organising content etc considering we are only a few weeks old. Please come and check out the discord to see how the workflow is currently, we are also using trello for project management / keeping track of all the content etc. Which we can also share access to if interested.

So at the end of the month we will use Coordinape to payout the content creators. Its actually our 3rd week of existing so we have not done this part yet!

Currently the general consensus is that around 10-15% of the budget would stay in treasury (multisig).

1 Like

Finally, can you provide some background on protocols you have done work for and links to some of the content you have created?

So far we have been working with CompliFI for 3 weeks and BasketDAO for nearly two weeks.

We have the same agreement with both that we are offering ESD which is minimum 3 videos, 4 articles, 10 graphics (info / memes). These are minimums. We are on track to over deliver for both.

Here is a list of contributors who have twitter accounts: twitter.com/i/lists/1411600004473495553

1 Like

2 of the 3 videos would likely be with: Gabriel Haines: http://YouTube.com/gabrielhaines
and Ceazor: youtube.com/channel/UC_o4_cOevPVYC5pXs9OOexg

Who are both on the multisig (project was started by these two).

1 Like

0xkowloon has been writing articles for both the above projects and I highly recommend checking out his work its pretty amazing the way he breaks down protocols at a code level: 0xkowloon.substack.com

Hope that helps!

Cheers!!

1 Like

Perfect, thanks for all of the info!

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey Dunks, this would be pretty cool to get going.

I’m a fan of a number of creators that you’ve shared. I’m interested to see a little more about how this works from a flow perspective. Is there a point person from Empty Set that engages and outlines what they want or is it more we get you to look at the protocol and create content?

I’m jumping in the discord now to take a look!

1 Like