Luke Saunders (Delphi Digital)
Delphi Digital has created a subgraph for ESD (https://thegraph.com/explorer/subgraph/delphi-subgraphs/empty-set-dollar) in order to aid its own research while also benefiting the ESD community.
The subgraph so far allows various metrics to be fetched historically in epoch intervals. However there is more than can be done to make it more of a full-featured subgraph.
- ESD benefits from an ecosystem of dashboards and community created projects, but the difficulty of fetching data from the ESD smart contracts acts as a barrier to development.
- Well designed subgraphs using Graph Protocol make Ethereum data easily accessible, lowering the barrier to ecosystem development.
The existing subgraph exposes DAO staged/bonded, debt and coupon information, together with oracle price and a few other fields. The following are proposed to be added:
Historical LP token statistics
- LP tokens staged/bonded
- Total LP token supply from the Uniswap pool
Historical ESD supply statistics
- ESD total supply
- ESD locked via LP
- ESD locked via DAO
Historical detail of DAO and LP state
- Details of bonded/staged etc
- Inflow and outflow deltas
- Further segment by fluid/frozen/locked similar to https://twitter.com/mskvsk/status/1341131956784947201?s=21
- Show state (frozen/fluid) of LP and DAO
- Show expected time and epoch to frozen status (when they can deposit withdraw again)
- Refactor the schema so that not everything is lumped together under one Epoch type
~15,000 ESD to 0x59328F4248105462013c64AAaf438F5d018bC7fa
Increased scope, rewrote feature list for clarity and increased grant size from 10,000 to 15,000 ESD.