The ESD protocol has had a number of governance changes since the last audit. A new audit is proposed to ensure the continued safety and stability of the protocol.
This audit will be carried out by OpenZeppelin and aims to be finalised by the middle of February.
- ESD has been slowly changing over the past months as new governance proposals are implemented. Another audit will reaffirm the Certik audit finding and cover changes made via governance since then.
- ESD benefits from having continued audits as the protocol grows and progresses
- January (Late) - The audit will begin.
- February (Mid) - The audit will be completed and sent privately to the ESS team to review and implement any required changes.
- February (Mid-Late) - The audit will be published on the ESD GitHub once any required changes have been implemented
65,000 USDC to be sent to OpenZeppelin’s address (
0x43Be2Bf0a854F03D2368bAF040901D6D9da6D586 ) immediately after the vote passes.